Monday, February 6, 2017

Falkirk

So sorry I don't have much time right now but I want to tell you I know that this is where I am suppose to be. We whitewashed the area and we had 0 investigators. So Elder Elsmore and I just decided to hit the pavement. We found loads of people and we were able to teach over a dozen lessons and set 2 people with a date. Great things are happening in Falkirk. 

Elder Elsmore is awesome. He is from Mona, Utah. He loves Golf and he going to be a dentist someday. I get along with him so well. We both are working so hard and we both want to be the best we can be. It is great to have a companion that is willing to sacrifice something he wants for what is right. I really love serving with him.

cool story
The first day we were decided that we were going to work as hard as we could so we can get started on the right foot. We prayed that we would be able to find and teach 3 people that day. We made a promise with the Lord  that we would do everything we could to reach this goal. We went out there and taught 3 lessons that day. Emma was one of the people we taught. She was atheist but when we were teaching her about the spirit she felt a deep warmth and she told us she wants to be baptized. 

Life is good. I love the gospel. I will never leave this truth. I know too much. I know what I would be leaving if I did. I am so happy right now. Hope you all have a great day.

Elder Thayne

No comments:

Post a Comment