Monday, February 13, 2017

Companionship Study and Mini Ping Pong

Oh wow, I am sorry I have so much to say but I am tired. Amazing things happened. We have taught loads of people and found loads of investigators. We are happy and enthusiastic about life and about this area.

One thing we are working on though is our companion study. It really helps us teach in unity and have more power to our teaching. We are also working on relying on the Lord more. We are going to council with the Lord, first thing, whenever there is a problem. and we are going to pray before every lesson we have.

We have a mini ping pong net in our flat with miniature paddles. So when we are all ready for bed at night me sometimes play each-other on our dinner table. It keeps things fun. It is great because it we have gotten surprisingly really good at it. I never thought we would be able to do it with hobbit sized equipment.

Funny Story: This guy started walking up to me in the street the other day and he had an angry face. He said, "you have not been saved. You know why? because your Mormon. Guess what, you will never get to Kolob...because it isn't real!"
I kept my cool and said, "Wait...you've never been there?"
He was expecting more so he walked away angry.

Oh man, I love the Scottish people. haha they are some of the greatest people you will ever meet. Just become their friend and you will have a friend for life. Another great thing about the older Scottish people is how patriotic they are. Everyone loves a patriotic Scot. I think We need to be more patriotic.

I love you all. keep it real. 

Elder Thayne

Elder Furko, Me, Sister Kotter and Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment