Monday, January 30, 2017

Nae Time

So I got the call on Saturday morning. I was so disappointing to hear from president That I will be leaving Motherwell for my last transfer and heading to Falkirk. But as the day went on I got over myself and accepted the Lord's will. Now I am in Falkirk with Elder Elsmore. 

Elder Elsmore is a great guy from Mona Utah. I am looking forward to working here and with him. I want to promise you all I will not die haha. Dying means giving up before you are going home. I am going to see what great things the Lord can do here in Falkirk my last 6 weeks. 

I know that this work is true. I love the church and Jesus Christ. Life is good today. 

Elder Thayne

(PS... I was a bit confused as to who is who in these pictures... so I will just put it here and we can make note later.

William Balintyne and Me, Me and Karl, Me and the Mitchell's, Craig, Elle, Megan, Andrea and Holly.)
William Balintyne and Me

Me and Karl
Me and the Mitchells

Jackie and Ron Taylore and yours truly

















No comments:

Post a Comment