Monday, August 8, 2016

We Don't Cut Corners

So This last week has been awesome. We have been working as hard as we can. On Tuesday we were informed that we will be getting a car!!!!! oh yeah. I am so excited about that. I think that the work is really going to start picking up here because we have been hitting Sligo really hard so it will be good to go out to new places for a change. 
This week has been better than last week. We have taught a little more. I think the people we meet just need more commitment. We do have some good investigators that have so much potential so we are going to help them feel the spirit so they are inspired to do more. I will have a good lesson to tell you about next week. You can count on that.
So we had All Ireland on Friday. Elder Herbertson of the seventy came. It was awesome. It was really inspiring. He talked to us about how we want to view our missions. He asked us if we are going to regret it because we cut corners. just earlier that day I got a package from my family with a shirt inside from the Lehi Bakery and it said, "We don't cut corners." It was talking about the square donuts, but I am taking it another way.
Saturday was awesome. We were able to find a lot and teach a bit. The entire day we felt like we were on cloud 9. We just felt so happy doing missionary work. We looked at it and asked ourselves why? It is because we were doing what we could and then we gave the Lord the rest. While we can't decide if people will accept us. We can decide how we will act. Sorry this isn't that exciting of an email. I love you all. Hope you are doing good. See you later.
Elder Thayne

This week is looking really good. We are expecting a miracle...a couple miracles and I can't wait to tell you about them.

So these are some pictures from last P-day, we hiked Knock Narea


Horse on a hill.



Stairway to Heaven


Most BEAUTIFUL mission in the world.


Elder Harvey and me


Elder Forward, Corcoran, Kinville and me​

No comments:

Post a Comment