Monday, August 22, 2016

Ha, No Time

So I love Motherwell. I think that he member missionary work is going to take off here. My trainee is named Elder Ahafonov. He is the first Ukrainian missionary to ever serve in either Scotland or Ireland. He is energetic and wants to work hard, which is great. 

This area is huge and it is weird to Whitewash because there was so much that the missionaries before me (elder Plewe and Elder Davis) were doing so it is hard to juggle all of their activities without knowing anything. I have faith that if I work hard the Lord will help me out. The ward is awesome. I think that the work will explode here.

Lots of great things happening. Love you all. 

Elder Thayne


On our way to Glasgow with a sunset


My street 


Elder Thayne and Elder Ahafonov


My Library

No comments:

Post a Comment