Monday, July 11, 2016

Wow Work

I don't know how to describe what I am feeling right now. I am so grateful to be a missionary. This last, if you look at it on paper, was a hard one. I don't think it was though. I found and been rejected most of this week because a lot of our investigators have been dodging us. That is ok though because you know what? the gospel is so true. If someone doesn't want it right now that is fine because I can offer it to the next person. 

We traveled to Dublin on Friday and we slept over at another missionaries flat. There were 18 of us there because of moves so I slept on the hard wood floor. haha it was terrible. I told my trainer that I could do the white ninja challenge and I would do it when I get home from my mission. He said there is no way I could do it....I am believing him now. anyway, I got my companion Elder Harvey. He is from Alpine Utah. He is awesome. He loves soccer and he is a really good missionary. One thing I really admire about him is he is always finding. No matter where we are he will be telling people about the gospel. He is a really good missionary.

Shout out to my Friend Terry Bailey. He has just ended his mission in the Spain Madrid mission. He is an incredible missionary. He will kill it at home.
haha Sorry there wasn't much to tell you about for this week. Elder Harvey and I one night had an epic Nerf War. Sometimes as a missionary unwinding is the best thing you can do. Life as a missionary is fun.

I love ya. I am hearing about a lot of cool things you are all doing. I am hearing about what I am "missing out on." Let me just tell you that there is no place I would rather be than in Sligo as a missionary. You keep it real my friends.

Elder Thayne

So a lot of these pictures are of some of my  friends that are leaving the Dublin Zone

Elder Davis
Elder Gullion (he was also trained in Portadown)
Elder Wilson 
and Elder Tolk. 
all good missionaries.



Goodbye Elder Udy







This is Elder Harvey and I


This is my church Building. This week was a record number we had 33 people at church.


No comments:

Post a Comment