Monday, July 18, 2016

Miracles not deserved!

Wow this last week has been amazing. let me tell you about it. So I went on exchanges with Elder Crowe who is my God father in the mission. We sadly had to do a lot of driving but we had a lot of good talks. We had the opportunity to go to an Elderly Lady's house to give her a blessing. When we got there immediately felt the love that everyone had for their mother/grandma. We walked into Ann's room and her daughter woke her up to tell her we were here. I was privileged to act as the voice in the blessing. The spirit filled the room and I couldn't help but notice that it helped everyone who witnessed it more than it helped the recipient. I am happy was able to be part of it.

This entire week has been really good. We have been working really hard and returning to the flat exhausted. This week as we have found it seems like people are just willing to meet up and listen to what we have to say. We were able to teach a lot. We set up a ton of appointments for this week as well. 

We were GQing with the gospel art book. We stopped people and asked them what they saw. We stopped this guy and he said he would like to learn more right then. So we met with him in the costa and the spirit filled that coffee shop. He is preparing himself for Baptism. We are stoked about that. 

We are loving life. Honestly we don't deserve these blessings that we are getting. It seems like with every effort that we put into the work he blesses us so much more. I am just happy to be a missionary. Sorry I don't have much time. I love this work. I love you all. Keep it real.

Elder Thayne

Sigfred decusin, Jesus, Elder Thayne, Elder Harvey, Loander

Food

Us eating More food. 


Those were at Family home evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment