Monday, July 25, 2016

Prayer groups and singing

This last week has been awesome. We have been working hard and we are seeing a lot of good things happening. We were able to teach a lot this last week. We met with David again and he seemed to really like to learn about the plan of salvation. If you can keep him in your prayers that would be great.

Elder Giles and I went on exchanges. He is awesome.  He is going to be a stunt man for movies someday. He has lived in America, the UK and Germany. He is a great finder. We went on a little adventure trying to find this country house. We finally found it after a lot of dead ends and asking for help. We taught this little kid and the lesson was awesome!! He went up to his dad and said, "Dad they didn't do anything you said they would. They just were helping me learn about God." haha I love how honest kids are. The Father felt pretty embarrassed.

Even though I am 2 1/2 hours away from any other missionaries I am loving Sligo. This place is great. We are working hard and seeing a lot of cool miracles. This place is full of people who want to bash. It is pretty funny. I have learned how to deal with them. I defend the church with my testimony and they can't penetrate it. I show them the love that god wants them to feel. and they start to ask sincere questions. it is awesome. 

Cool story: Elder Harvey is a beast. There was a guy who came up to us asking for 3 euro for his rent. We really didn't have any money. He seemed desperate. Elder Harvey out of no where just said, "go check your washing machine and your problem will be solved." the guy seemed to be amazed at first. He kept saying "are you serious?" Elder Harvey would just tell him to go check it. It was so cool. We saw him later on and his is still in his flat so it looks like Elder Harvey just prophesied. church is true.

I love this church. Repentance is what I preach. Converts are who I Baptized. Keep it real my friends. 

Elder Thayne

this is my district Elder Atkinson, Elder Giles, Elder Harvey, Elder Thayne

The rest is my stomping ground.




No comments:

Post a Comment