Monday, June 27, 2016

What does the FOX say‏



So this last week so exhaustingly busy but it was so good. We are working so hard it is great. I don't think I have never been so tired on my mission! Tuesday we were able to go on exchanges. I went with a legend called Elder Davis. He is from a place in Utah that has like 500 people, Circleville, Utah. we went out to some towns outside of Sligo and we had a blast at finding. We set up 6 return appointments. He is a really cool guy. He hugged Olan Rogers if you know who that is.

We found a lot this week. Went out to a beach town 15 minutes away called strand hill and everyone there was just visiting. We had a lesson up in the other side of strand hill and while we were walking there we saw a fox just sitting in this Lady's yard. It was awesome. The nature and the beauty of Ireland is amazing. This world was definitely put together by a genius. I love my mission so much!

We had Family Home Evening that the Decusins put on each week at the church. We Brought Chris with us. Some things came up about how he has contrary beliefs. I was kind of worried, but the members were awesome. They said when they were investigating they had a lot of questions as well. One of the Members, Michelle, a convert of 3 years from Africa. Testified about true prophets and how to discern from a true prophet and a false one. It was so powerful. Chris just sat back and nodded his head. This branch is so good!!!

The Branch President, President Canaan, is awesome. He reminds me of King Benjamin. He came with us to do service for the Teirnans in the branch. We weed whacked their field. But President Canaan really shows how leaders are suppose to serve. I look up to him a lot because of how helpful he is to everyone in the branch. 

Sunday after church they had a BBQ and we had burgers. It was great. The Euro's (Soccer Tournament) are going on so everyone is drunk and grumpy. haha Sunday night we were told to stay inside from 5 till 9 because Ireland was playing France haha. So we did our weekly planning. 

Well I love you all. See you later. Church....yeah the whole thing is true.

Elder Thayne

Sorry no pictures of people...
This is the river Shannon running through Boyle
all of these other pictures are just telling me that the grass is greener on my side of the fence.





No comments:

Post a Comment