Monday, June 6, 2016

Top of the Mornin to ya!

This is Sligo. It is awesome. This is outside our new Investigators house

I am here in Ireland! it is awesome. So much has happened. So apparently the Baptism for Vicky went really well so that is good. 


First of I traveled to Edinburgh Monday and then the next day we took a bus to the fairy. We got on the fairy heading to Belfast. It was great. It brought back so many memories of when I was going over there at the beginning of my mission. I got to travel with some of my friends from the mission and got to make some new friends. From Belfast we took a bus to Dublin and then we drove to Mulingar and spent the night. The next day we took a train to Sligo. A lot of travel but I am here now :]


I love Sligo it reminds me of Portadown a lot. It is a little bit bigger of a city but the branch only has 20 members in it. This week there were only 10 people there and 3 of them were our investigators haha. I led the music, blessed the sacrament, said the closing prayer, bore my testimony and taught gospel principles. There are usually more people here so this was a rare occasion. I can tell I am going to love this ward though.


We found quite a bit and got a lot of potentials. We committed one man from Cameroon to be Baptized, so we are Excited to see this place grow. We are really wanting to test the promises of God so we have been praying in faith for a certain number of potential in a time period. We have found over 20 people in the first couple days. Life is good people because this is the Lords work.


Elder Crowe is my ZL and he was in my first district so that is cool. We will be going  on Exchanges just like the good old days, but now we are hopefully a little bit more competent as missionaries. I am stoked to be in the Dublin Zone. I talk to Leprechauns every day! Top of the Morning and the rest of the day to you.


This is true. I know that the people need this. It has blessed my life so much. I love love love being a missionary. I hope I can be an effective servant in his hands. Jesus Christ is our Savior. See you all later. Keep it real.

Elder Thayne


Me and Elder Crowe
Me and Sister Milsoe

Welcome Back to Ireland!

 This is my first friend of Sligo, His name is Jerold. 


Sligo

No comments:

Post a Comment