Monday, June 20, 2016

Ramiumptom‏

So this last week was really good. First we got hair cuts and got light sabers so we looked like Jedi. Tuesday we were able to go to Mullingar and spend the night because we had Zone Interview Training the next day. We live 3 hours away from the stake center and 2 hours away from any other branch or missionaries. haha we are kind of Banishment out here but that is ok. We have one of the biggest  area's in the mission as well. Anyway, I really like the missionaries in my District. I really think that if we work together and encourage each other we can reach great heights.

We went to zone interview training the next day and we were definitely fed spiritually. It was great to meet with president one on one again. He is a great man and I know that he is inspired. He has the best intentions for each missionary and for the mission as a whole.

The next day we were on exchanges with the Zone leaders. I was with Elder Wilson who is from South Africa. Elder Wilson is a stud. He has brought so much wisdom and maturity to the Zone. He is really understanding and encouraging to missionaries. He recognizes that not every missionary is in the same place so he can minister to missionaries differently. While we were GQing (street contacting.) We stopped this girl and asked if we could teach her right there. It was a great lesson. She agreed with everything especially the apostasy. When we got to the first vision she was like, "wow...I am in shock." she committed to be baptized and she is asking if she can bring her friend to church. I hope that the zone leaders will help her progress.

Elder Udy and I got back to our area. Later on in the week we were able to teach Chris the plan of Salvation. It was a really good lesson and Elder Udy killed it. He brought the spirit so well. Chris came to church and loved it. He told everyone he is coming back next week. He also said he will be coming to family home evening so pray for him.

I love this work. It is true!!! I hope you all know that life is good. It really is. I love it. Life, if looked at with a positive attitude, will treat you well. See you all later.

This is me with my weapons of choice.

We have a balcony but it is only big enough for one person so we call it the Ramiumptom.


this is a random picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment