Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Guess Fit ah ah'm gyan doon south‏

So there is a bit to tell you this week. Elder Quinton and I have been working really hard this last week. We are having a lot of good things happen. President surprized us on Sunday by coming up and Interviewing Vicky for Baptism. She passed and is going to be entering the fold on Friday. We have become really good friends. I am so excited to see her happy.

We all thought that he was leaving and I would be staying but I got the call that I am going to Sligo in Ireland. To be honest I was pretty disappointed because I have always wanted to serve in a city with a University. I guess I got it for a transfer. I need to just count my blessings. I will have served in all three countries on my mission though so that is cool. It will be a cool new experience and I am looking forward to it.

Do you remember Kaitlyn from Dunfermline? She is tearing it up down in Fife. She has spoken at church and she has names ready for the temple! She is doing great. Just thought you would want to know that.

Sad news Viktor is going back home to Ukraine. He has been feeling like he needs to go back for some reason. He is going to be such a great strength to the people there. He looked up where a church is and he is moving into that city. He will only be 2 hours away from the temple so he is looking forward to that. Who knows he might find a Ukrainian ysa to get hitched with :] It was pretty sudden. He just called us and told us he needs to go. He leaves today. Kind of funny we leave Aberdeen the same day. 

One of my really good friends from Portadown, Lynda, got to go see Elder Uchtdorf in Belfast a week ago. She said it was awesome. Man I wish I could have been there. I have missed 3 apostles on my mission. I have just been in the wrong country at the wrong time haha. Someday maybe.

Well everyone. I want to tell you that life is good. Make it that way by living the plan of happiness. I have less than a year left of my mission. I want to rededicate myself to being consecrated. I love this work. I am going to make this next area, this next companion, this next transfer the best one of my mission. I love you all. keep it real.

Elder Thayne
This is me with Viktor. he is a stud. Everyone is going to miss him.


No comments:

Post a Comment