Monday, May 16, 2016

I've got Sunshine!

This last weeks weather has been really good. So we have been taking full advantage of it. I guess up here in Aberdeen you don't have too many sunny days. Elder Quinton and I have been really thinking about how we can get the Ward more evolved. We have had some success but we want the ward to be helping out with the success as well. So we have been looking at a lot of plans and materials that other Elders have done to excite their wards.  We have taken the family mission plan and we are tweeking it a little bit. We are adding things in and taking things out so it can best work here in Aberdeen. We are super excited about it. I will let you know how it goes.

We have been able to see people that we haven't seen in a while. Exams are over so people have more time. Now we just have to catch them before they go on vacation.

oh yeah I forgot to tell you in the last email but I played the piano for Richards Baptism. I was super nervous but I got through it haha. Just thought that yous would like to know that piano skills come in handy on the mission. 

For some reason we have met a lot of people this week who have told us that they want to find a faith. They say that they wish they believed in something. Then we offer it to them and they tell us they aren't interested. haha most people don't even know why they are saying they aren't interested.  It is just their natural reaction. kind of funny.

Funny: I have a wooden sward from a farmers market. Elder Quinton was throwing a cereal box at me and I was so Jedi it never got passed my reflexes, I chopped it to fast. The plastic with the cereal flew out of the box and Elder Quinton picked it up. We we so hyped yelling and doing war chants (similar to the hawka) he held out the bag for me to cut it in half. But instead of me cutting it in half I got his hand. haha. There was a wale a pain. luckily it wasn't his drawing hand. Missionaries can have fun doing just about anything, sometimes we do stupid stuff.

Hey everyone life is good. Choose to be happy. 

Elder Thayne

Purple Flowers

Pond with a castle in the background 

House on a hill next to the graveyard

I am a giant compared to all of these hobbits that live over here ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment