Monday, May 4, 2015

Exchanges!

The Good: I have been able to get a ton of experience finding people. I have been asking for referrals, chapping (tracting), and GQing (street contacting.) we have dedicated a lot of our time to finding more investigators to teach. It has been really fun at times and I have learned so much.
We also will be having a baptism this transfer. I wasn't there when they committed her but she sounds really solid.

The Bad:
This Saturday my companion was really sick so we didn't leave our apartment except to do our progress record.

The Funny:
 two men came up to and asked us what we believe so we were really excited. we started telling them but then we found out they just wanted to bible back. haha they wouldn't let us talk. then this lady that no one knew came up and  asked our names. she said she wanted to pray for us. she then tried to tell us that she will cast out demons out of us. she start doing this weird prayer haha. it was so funny. we had some one try to cast demons out of us haha.

I am so happy to be out here. I have loved it so much. I honestly haven't been in my own area a ton because i have been on so many exchanges. I have 3 more exchanges this week so wish me luck. 

I know this church is true. Joseph Smith did restore the Lords church in these latter days. I love this gospel and i am happy that i can be part of this work. thank you all for your support and love.

Elder Thayne

No comments:

Post a Comment