Thursday, April 9, 2015

I made it!

Hey Mom, just wanted to tell all of you that i made it here. it is kind of weird to be the one that is sending the letter instead of hearing you read mitchells. So far it is awesome. I had a long plane ride but it all went really well. I am loving it here so far. The MTC presidents last name is preston and he is the president of the preston mtc so that is funny. He seems awesome. I can tell i will learn a lot from him. I am a little tired but i am so excited. the day is warm and sunny and we are getting settled in. we will be going for a walk around the temple grounds and we will be unpacking. he told us to take a small nap so i am looking forward to that. I just barely got my name tag. I am so happy! i makes me feel like a real official missionary. we talked a little bit about putting the name of christ upon ourselves. the spirit is strong here and i am so excited. Sorry i don't have much time to write but i will write more next week. I am sure i will have a lot to tell all of you. I love you Elder Thayne

No comments:

Post a Comment