Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The BRITISH are coming the British are coming!‏

Hello friends,
I made it to the Preston mtc all safe. the jet lag is terrible but i will survive. while i was at the airport they stopped me at security and checked me. they had alarms go off on my shoes and both of my bags. so they had to pat me down to make sure i wasn't going to smuggle something into England. 

My Companion's name is Elder Reece. He comes from LEHI UT. it is kind of crazy. we never knew each other before because he went to Orem but we were put together. He is a great guy and he is friendly to everyone. He wants to work hard and love the people. I couldn't have asked for a better companion.
So far i love the MTC. I am being fed with a fire hose though. I am trying to catch it all but there is no way to do it. We have been teaching some of our teachers who are role playing as investigators that they had when they were out in the mission field. it is awesome. We are teaching 30 minute lessons 2 times a day. So far everyone of those times have been extremely humbling haha. On the bright side the food here is amazing. they have these chefs that cook all day and they make everything like a professional. 
Sorry my companion is getting his hair cut so i need to get off. but i love you guys! sorry i didn't write everyone individually. I will write later. :]
Sincerely Elder Thayne
 Salt Lake City Airport
 Last look...

No comments:

Post a Comment