Monday, April 4, 2016

Nothing Really!

I have nothing to say to you. It is not because I am giving you the silent treatment, it is just because this last week has been pretty uneventful. have never felt so strained or spread thin. It is crazy. I am so tired. I don't know if I have said this before but in WWZ he says that "movement is life." that is so true on the mission. If you are not working or if you are not moving you lose motivation. I have seen a lot of people lose motivation that way. That includes normal people. I have been keeping myself busy busy busy. We are working hard. Sometimes it is tiring but then another boost of energy comes along. General Conference was one of those.  General conference is amazing. 

So I am racking my brain trying to think of a cool story to tell yall but nothing is coming. hahaa it is crazy if this was my life and the spirit wasn't part of it I would be so sad but I have never been happier in my life. This gospel has to be true because every promise that is in it always happens. Why am I happy? it doesn't make sense. Why is it that when I am rejected all day everyday I don't lose energy but I become more bold and I find my testimony strengthened with every insult thrown at me. I love the people of Scotland. They are just some of the coolest people ever. 

I am proud to be a missionary. I love this gospel with all of my hear. Nothing else could get me through the hard times. I would not survive as a missionary if I didn't apply the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am glad I am not perfect because if I was I wouldn't have to repent. and If I didn't have anything to repent for I would feel pretty sad haha. I know that My savior lives and he loves us. God has a very personal and individual plan for us.

Elder Thayne




Just a funny picture of Elder Flynn. Now we can see what his diet does to him.

Me, Elder Flynn, Kaitlyn, Sister Petch, and Sister Pennock.


Kaitlyn and Me

Elder Flynn took a picture of me when I fell asleep on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment