Monday, July 20, 2015

Week of Miracles‏


This last week was great because I don't think I have ever been more in tune with the spirit. It was awesome because I understood what it was telling me and when I listened to it and worked hard I saw miracles happen.
I wen on exchanges on Wednesday with Elder Benton. He is English, but he can't help that. haha just kidding, English people are great. Our day was going to be a big day of finding. We first we setting off to GQ in a park when I had the impression to turn the car into the neighborhood to my left. I had to break pretty hard and I turned onto the street. We started knocking and the first door that opened was a less active member, He said he didn't want us to come back but i want to anyway. After that we met 2 other families who said they would like to have us back because they do have a lot of questions. It was great! Elder Benton and I were on cloud 9. Later that night we got let into someone's home and we taught the husband and wife and their 4 year old daughter.They both really wanted to read the book of Mormon and THEY ASKED US when we could come back. The next morning we were tracting this neighborhood and I had the Impression to go see Airisa. We went and saw her and she said she was sorry she hung up on us. She said That she wants to read the Book of Mormon and ask for herself. All of your prayers definitely helped Airisa, Thank you.Throughout the week We were having miracles like that. We were let in one more time this week. We also got to teach a lot of Pedro's friends and they all took copies Book of Mormon and accepted a return appointment.
One of Pedro's friends lives in London but she was over here for holiday. We taught her the Restoration and when we asked her to explain what Moroni 4-5 meant she gave the most perfect answer I have ever heard. She said "Jesus has suffered for my sins, and he love me so much. He wouldn't leave me alone without answers. He will answer my prayer if I ask...just like he answered Joseph Smith." Right then the spirit testified to her that what we were teaching her was true. She started to cry and she reached over and pulled her son onto her lap and just hugged him while she cried. It was so powerful. I know that the spirit was there and it confirmed to her and reconfirmed to me that what we were teaching is true. We will be sending her information to the missionaries in London, so whoever gets to teach her is pretty lucky because she is totally Golden.
Life is great here in Northern Ireland. There is so much work to do and I can feel the lord strengthening me. I know that he loves his children and he would never want to leave us in darkness. He has provided a way that everyone can live with him again. Jesus Christ is the center of that plan. I know that Jesus Christ lives and he loves us. God lives and he loves us. We have the most powerful people in the entire cosmos rooting for us and cheering us on. I hope that you all realize that.
I love you all hope you have a fantastic day. Just in case you want to write me my Email is:Elder Talmage Platt Thayne12 North StreetPortadownBT63-4BRUnited Kingdom
Elder Thayne

Sorry These are the only pictures That I took. But they are pretty cool wooden carvings.



No comments:

Post a Comment