Monday, July 27, 2015

Rain Rain go away‏

So it has been kind of rainy this week, but I kind of like it when rains on us because it makes me feel like a missionary. Not much has gone on this week. Just a lot of finding. On Wednesday we had Zone interview training where they talked a lot about the Holy Ghost.

The Assistance did some training on the Holy Ghost and how we need to help the investigators use it in our lessons to them. They taught us how we need to tell them what the holy Ghost's mission is and then tell them what he feels like. John 14:25-26 is really good to share with the investigators while explaining what the Holy Ghost is for. Then we test the promises of God. We tell them that they will feel the fruits of the spirit while we teach because we know that we have been called of God to teach this true message. That way there is no backing out of it and there is no denying if the Holy Ghost is there. The assistance taught that when you are sanctified and you tell them they will feel the spirit then the Lord will never let you down when you are teaching his truth.
When they gave this training I was super pumped and I wanted to use it on everyone that I taught. Sadly all we were able to do during the week was find. All of our appointments fell through. I guess everyone has weeks like that. But tonight we are teaching this family and I can't wait to use this principle in the beginning of the lesson.
Well I don't have much to say this week. But I hope that you all have a good day and I would like to challenge you all to look for a missionary opportunity this week. I would really appreciate it if when you have your missionary opportunity you email me about it. :]
Shout out to my Friend Taylor who just had his farewell talk. He is going to be a brilliant missionary.

Elder Thayne


Sorry didn't take very many pictures but we were able to go into this big cathedral.
It was pretty neat but you could tell that there was something missing.






No comments:

Post a Comment