Monday, August 10, 2015

Field is White

I don't have much time but I do want to tell you all about an experience that I had.  Elder Fassold and I were out in Dunganon and started chapping (tracting) Black Lane. We ran into the Portuguese women named Lena. She was super nice and she accepted the Book of Mormon in Portuguese. We went back on Sunday and she said pleas come in. We brought Pedro for an interpreter and we started teaching about the Restoration. we really emphasized the Book of Mormon. She said she had a Baptist Preacher over and when he looked at the Book of Mormon he said that it was a good Book. We started to testify and before Pedro could even translate what we were saying she started crying. She said that she understood what we said and She couldn't stop crying for 5 minutes. It was amazing. The spirit was so strong I bet if we opened a window the passer by's would be able to feel the spirit. I am so excited to work with Lena, she is amazing and the Lord has been preparing her.

I hope you all have a great day that is filled with the spirit. We are entitled to it. Just live worthily and you will see it in your life all the time. They spirit can do so much for you. in John 14:26 it talks about how it will bring all things to your remembrance and how it will testify of truth. The next verse, 27, talks about how it will bring you peace. I know that the Lord has been blessing me with this spirit and I know that he will bless you with this spirit if you will seek for it. 

I hope y'all have a great day. live it to the fullest.

Elder Thayne

No comments:

Post a Comment