Monday, June 1, 2015

Roller Coaster‏

 Visiting Saint Patrick's Cathedral in Armagh.


We were able to teach Jessica Pinto The plan of Salvation and the gospel of Jesus Christ. She is so solid and she is an amazing example for the rest of her Family. We are hoping to teach her other 2 sisters also.
This week had it's ups and downs though. it was rough but it was amazing. at the begining of the week all of our appointments fell through, But then Friday came!  Total we got 2 new investigators and 3 joint teaches. we were also fed by brother Donnelly, that was filling. Then we were fed by this part member Family. The wife is from Arizona (Christi Stevenson) and the Husband is from Edinburgh, Scotland (Chris Stevenson). Yeah I thought it was funny, Chris and Christi.
I don't have much to write this week. sorry but I love this gospel. I know that it is true. It is the only way to real happiness and i have felt that happiness while out here on my mission. I know that Jesus Christ is at the Head of this Church and this is the only church with his authority. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day.
Elder Thayne

Doing Parkour at a service project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment