Monday, February 8, 2016

New Friends, New Jokes

One cool thing about getting a new companion is you start over with your relationship. You make new inside jokes together. You  make new memories. This is my 6th companion and it is such an adventure to me because you get to know someone new. The best part about this situation though is I get to train. I loved training the first time and I know I will love this training. Elder Hoggan is such a good guy and he is really humble. He is really excited to do missionary work and talk to as many people as he can. He doesn't like the paper work, but who does. I can tell that this companionship is going to be awesome. We are going to make a lot of jokes, work really hard and make tons of memories.

So Elder Hoggan and I have been together for 4 days now and since then we have been finding a lot. We are trying to get this area up to speed. Say a prayer for us to find new people to teach. We can feel some good things coming because there is just so much change in the mission that is all I can expect. 

Just so you know, Kaitlyn is doing great. She got accepted to University and she wants to transfer to BYU after a year. Then she says she wants to go on a mission!! SO COOL. She will be going and doing Baptisms for the dead in a couple months so that will be really good for her to have a testimony about the temple.

I know this church is true. I love it. I have founds so much happiness from it. I just want everyone I talk to to just get it. To just see it from my eyes for a few minutes. This is the stone cut out of the mountain without hands. Nothing is going to stop it so we might as well be apart of it. I love you all. I hope you study this gospel every day. It answers so many questions.

Elder Thayne

Talmage and Elder Hoggan

No comments:

Post a Comment