Sunday, January 17, 2016

Not Bored, Just Tired

I am so tired. it is crazy. I have never been so tired. We get light around 10 and the we lose it at 4. it is crazy. we are just in a rut right now. we have nothing to do

Psych basically the opposite is happening right now. The District is growing so much. We are seeing miracles happening. 2 weeks ago as a Zone we had no one with a date now we have 18. people are coming up out of the wood works right now so we are hoping we can take advantage of God's miracles that he is sending us and work hard. 

I was able to go on exchanges with Elder Reeder who is from Johannesburg. He a great missionary when it comes to finding because he is so relaxed people just stop for some reason and talk to him. He has been able to teach me a ton about how every missionary is different and how that is such a great thing about the missionary program. It doesn't turn you into a Robot it helps you develop your personality. Out on the mission you need to be yourself. You should't ever try to base your missionary work off of someone else or you will just become a cheap imitation of someones shadow. When you use the gospel of Jesus Christ it refines you and turns you into the best missionary you can be. You feel so much happier as you become more and more yourself. And when you find out who you are you will be shocked at how much you love yourself. It is the second greatest commandment to love others as you love yourself, so you need to love yourself. Man the more I think about it the more I love it. Lets all be ourselves.

Sorry wee lad's and lassies I don't have much to share with you this week, but I am sure you will be hearing about miracles next week. Hey I will tell you what, I will show you how people here talk.

Scottish......................................English

Ge' on wi' yet...................Get on with it.
Fit ba.......................................Foot ball.
Waya fre.....................where are you from.
Denny Ken, Paul..................I don't know, Pal.

Hope you enjoy. Well I love you all. Keep it real.

Elder Thayne



Us Just Being Weird, Sorry for the Lame Pictures


This is my church here in Dunfermline.  It is pretty nice. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment